Pages

5.31.2006

Quick Recap

Okay, since my last post this is what's happened.
May 8th - Lance left to go work in Virginia.
May 9th - Jacob was running a fever again and I had to take him to the emergency room. He was admitted to the hospital again and we had a much longer stay (May 9 - May 13). They couldn't determine the cause of the fever and had to continue to run test. My doctor told me take him out of daycare.
The week of May 15th - Jacob came to work with me.
May 17th - I got strep throat. I was so sick, 103 fever, etc. etc.
May 19th - Penny started watching Jacob during the day (until my mom retires).
Okay, that's the basic stuff - Now for more pictures
Here is Jacob playing on the bed in the hospital room.

Here is Jacob at my work - sitting in his bouncy seat

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

AWWWW I feel so bad for you two!!! You have got to get better and stay better!!!!!

Alecia Watson Bahna said...

My goodness! Hope things are on the up and up! Did they ever find out what was wrong with Jacob?