Pages

8.07.2007

8 DAYS AND COUNTING

Okay, I know it's been a long time since I've posted but things are just crazy around here.
Jacob is non-stop ALL the time, he started a different day care about 4 weeks ago and he's talking up a storm now.
I'm HUGE and can't wait for baby Girl Galloway (or no-name Galloway as my family calls her because we haven't picked a name) to arrive.
ONLY 8 DAYS LEFT!!
This week Jacob is staying at his Nonna & Pops' house in Mississippi so I can work some extra hours at work to get things ready for my leave - also I need the time to start getting things ready around the house.
I'll be sure to post in about 8 days with pictures of our new addition.

1 comment:

Alecia Watson Bahna said...

I can't wait! The anticipation of her name is killng me! I can only imagine how your family feels! :) I'll probably be home the weekend of 8/24 so she'll be just a little over a week old when I get to visit you guys. Take care!