Pages

11.28.2007

Earn Cash Back on Ebay Purchases

Okay, I sent out an email regarding this, but nobody has signed up yet.
This isn't a scam, there's no catch.
If you shop online (and I KNOW you do), then you can earn cash back just by signing up with this website. Seriously, go read the "what's the catch" section.
I signed up and earned $1 back on a flight reservation I made that day (with travelocity). It's not a whole lot but it's better to get back some rather than nothing.
There are a lot of great retailers - mainly EBAY!!!
Register by clicking on this link or copying and pasting in your address field.
And everytime you buy, I receive a cash back as well.
Seriously, you have nothing to lose - oh except free money!!

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

hey--
your picture your day website isn't working.