Pages

5.24.2008

Changes Changes Changes

So many new things to talk about.
On May 8th, we were all upstairs getting ready for bed and Lance said to Abby (our dog) "Abby, Get!" and Addison said "Get" right after he did.
She has said get one more time since then. She has also started "uh-oh"
Addison has been pulling up on everything and cruising the furniture. Last night she let go and was stood by herself for several minutes.
Addison has started eating big girl food - her favorites are my spaghetti and diced carrots.
Jacobs new phrase right now is "that's my favorite"
Mother's Day was nice. Lance had to work that day. Jacob, Addison, & I got up and went to church (a little bit of a disaster, but that was okay), we had breakfast with Aunt Melynda then went to Target. I took Addison swimming in our pool for the first time (while Jacob was napping) - she loved it. Then Jacob and I went swimming while Addison napped. I didn't get any pictures while they were in the pool - but soon.
It was a great day!!

No comments: