Pages

8.17.2008

Addison's 1st Birthday Party

For Addison's first birthday, I wanted to make everything. I made her invitations (see previous post). I made her birthday hat and birthday cake. The cake didn't turn out like I had hoped but that's okay, I'll practice more before next year.
Thank you everyone who came to celebrate with us. It was a great day, the rain held off almost all day so the kids got to swim.



Here are Mommy's creations


Birthday girl after getting her hat on!

She was amazed at all the kids singing happy birthday.



And here are all the kids singing and waiting for the cake to be cut.

Our Sweet Birthday Princess

Jacob saying cheese for the camera

Our friends, Jodie and Sophie


Jacob getting ready to jump in - with Abby (our dog) always close by and Sara & Hannah playing in the pool

Jacob flying into the pool

Addison & Cade playing together

Our friends, Aubrey & Addi

Here is Addison opening presents - well holding some ribbon from a present after Jacob opened it

Jacob being the big brother and opening all the presents for Addison

Me (Mommy) with Addison

The end of the day - Addison crashed down on my legs and I snapped this shot

1 comment:

Alecia Watson Bahna said...

Time sure does fly! I can't believe she's one already - and the twins too!! Geez! Cute invitations!!!!