Pages

7.22.2006

Da Da

While I was taking his 5 month pictures with Pluto, Lance walked in and took the camera from me. I was trying to get Jacob to stand up for a picture and in the process in said "Da Da".
Lance & I both stopped and looked at each other to make sure we heard him correctly.
Of course, we couldn't get him to say it again. But this morning, Lance was changing his diaper then told me to finish, Lance walked out of the room and Jacob said Da Da again.

A few more shots from the photo session - although he got restless and it didn't last very long.

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

Abigail says Hi Daddy when he walks in the room now...talk about melting a dad's heart! Of course even though I spend most of the time with them..they have no clue who I am.....the joys of being a mommy :) One day they will figure it out!