Pages

4.20.2007

Spring Time

So, it's spring time. Easter Weekend ....
I think of flowers and picnics. Sundresses and Sandles. Plaid shorts and polo tops.
But, not this Easter.
We woke up Saturday morning before Easter in Gloucester, VA to about 6 inches of snow on the ground. It was really awesome (except they canceled the races because of the snow).
This was Jacob's first snow.
He was excited at first and started picking it up, then he fell down it and he didn't want to have anything else to do with the snow. He came running to me to the sidewalk, so he could get out of the snow.
We saw the Easter Bunny riding a 4-wheeler through the snow on the side of the highway - I really wish I had my camera out for that, it was hilarious.

Jacob and Daddy in their first snow.
Jacob testing it out.

Jacob face down in the snow.

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

WOW not the way we are used to celebraitng easter.
Great pics!!!