Pages

4.27.2007

Trip to Nonna & Pops


I downloaded all the pictures from my camera to my laptop and now my laptop is "in service" and I may not get it back. I still have pictures from the Easter Egg hunt that I want to post.
So, if I do get all my files back, I will be posting out of order.
But for now, this past weekend, Jacob is stayed at his Nonna & Pop's house in Mississippi. (Lance & I went to Atlanta and to the Talladega race)
My mom sent pictures so I can see how much fun he had.
Jacob eating ice cream

Jacob loves tractors - as soon as he gets to Pop's house, he runs to the garage door to say "get out the tractor, Pop"


Jacob is sitting on it, trying to start it I imagine

Pop & Jacob riding around

Jacob showing that he can drive a "tractor" as well

When it was time to come inside, Jacob didn't like that very well. So he threw a little fit and threw himself up against the door to try and make his point.

And the end of the day, Jacob playing after his bath

1 comment:

Alecia Watson Bahna said...

cutir patootie!