Pages

4.14.2009

Mardi Gras Day (at the Zoo)


On Monday evening before Mardi Gras, we decided to go to our "first" (first for the kids) Mobile Mardi Gras parade. I took my little camera and haven't downloaded those pictures yet - I'll post later

We were trying to decide if we wanted to go to the parades on Fat Tuesday
The kids really loved the parade, but one was enough for us this year.

We had decided to go to the Zoo - which we had plans to go to the New Orleans Zoo, but my friend, Ben (& family) told us about the FL Northwest Zoo and how wonderful it is.

Good thing - I later found out that the New Orleans Zoo is closed on Fat Tuesday (imagine that)


The NW FL Zoo - a little small - but we still had a good time.


Addison feeding the animals


more feeding


Jacob as a tiger!!



Jacob & Daddy

Jacob checking out the monkeys

Me, Jacob, & Addison









No comments: