Pages

4.07.2006

First Portrait Session

Okay - sorry I haven't posted in a while. My camera has been in MS for the past week, so I haven't had any pictures to post. I still have pictures to post from last weekend - so things will be out of order.
Today, Jacob had his first portrait session. He did so good - he smiled and laughed for some of the photos and was serious for others.
Here are some of the pictures I "borrowed" from the Sears website.
I'll send out the link to the Sears website, but don't order any pictures from them - I purchased enough for anyone who wants some pictures.
I know Lance is not going to be happy to hear this, but I think he looks a little like me now.
Here are some more!!

Here's our little Elvis smile - (He looks like Lance when he smiles like this!!)

We had to get one of his feet!!


He didn't want to cooperate in this picture and keep his hand on his cheek nor would he close his mouth - I don't care for this picture at all.

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

Those are SUPER cute! I LOVE the feet ones!! Those are always my absolute favorite ones!!!!! Make sure to get some of his hands too! So glad to see you posting again! :)