Pages

4.25.2006

No more Fever

Finally - 6 days later Jacob no longer has a fever.

Today I took him to work with me for a few hours.
I had planned to work all day, but about halfway through the day he had an accident (out of his diaper) - I went to change his outfit and realized I didn't have any clothes in his diaper bag except for a pair of pants. So, I had a naked baby and of course I needed to run errands on the way home.
Here is what my poor baby looked like on the way home - when I stopped at the bank, I threw a blanket over him. They were properly thinking what a crazy woman to have her child wrapped in a blanket when it's 90 degrees.
I have restocked the diaper bag and put a couple of outfits in the trunk in case this happens again.

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

I think we ALL learn this lesson as new moms. Now I always have 2 extra outfits with me NO MATTER where I am going!!

I am so glad he doesn't have a fever any more!!

Alecia Watson Bahna said...

Poor thing! I couldn't help but giggle, though :)