Pages

4.24.2006

New Movements

Jacob has started swatting at items. It happens so quickly and sporadically that I haven't been able to capture it with the camera.
Yesterday, he also put his hands together. He's also started grabbing on tightly to things - such as hair, necklaces. He got really upset tonight and his hand was on my arm, he pinched my arm so hard that I almost cried (he's such a strong little boy).
Now, whenever I get the camera out to take pictures of him laughing & smiling, he stops and starts studying the camera.
He studies everything now. He watches my mouth movements when I talk to him and he tries to copy them. He's saying all kinds of words, although other than A-GOO, I can't understand what he's trying to say.
Here are a couple pictures I snapped tonight just to have some pictures.

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

That expression is too funny on his face! He is a doll!!!

The one of the two of you in black and white is GREAT! I love black and white pics soo much!

It's so neat to see them start talking and grabbing onto things. Right now they are learning new tricks every day! It's so awesome! Our latest has been TA_DA!! They put their arms in the air! it's soo funny!