Pages

10.03.2006

Not a little baby anymore


On Sept 20, I heard Jacob in his crib playing as he normally does in the morning.
Then he started making this little noise he makes when he wants someone to come get him.

I went into his room and this is what I found (I ran and got my camera)........


He was standing in the corner of his bed laughing at me. That night Lance & I lowered the bed down. He still pulls up, but now he won't be able to climb out anytime soon.

He is growing SO fast....

On his last doctor's visit (Sept 19) he weighed 20 lbs 12 oz

He is crawling sometimes, but still scoots around to get places fast.

He is pulling up on everything

He can go from his belly to sitting up - he thinks that trick is fabulous, he does it over & over again

He is eating just about anything we give to him - he loves spaghetti, rice, and cherrios

He has 2 teeth (see previous post)

His Nonna takes him to the park every day now for lunch (if it's cool enough - it was in the 90s today - not October weather) and then a walk around - he loves this - he loves seeing all the people

He is developing his own little personality

I love watching him change every day

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

He's looking so big!!! What a cutie!!

Hoban Family said...

He is so adorable. I can't believe how fast kids grow as well. My little 6 month old just cut her first tooth this week too! Her older sister didn't cut teeth until she was 10 months old. Kids!