Pages

10.15.2006

Went on down to the Audubon Zoo

...I went on down to the Audubon Zoo
And they all axed for you
They even knew alot about you
They all axed for you
The monkeys axed The tigers axed And the elephants axed me too....

Saturday, Oct 14, we went to the New Orleans Zoo.
Jacob, me, Nonna, Aunt Karrie, & Sophia.
We had a really great time.
Karrie kept singing the Audubon Zoo song (above) for all of us.
I will have more pictures to post as I get them from Karrie, but here are a few
Jacob loved feeding the giraffes. They were so close and he thought it was the best thing. Sophia I think was a little scared of them. It's hard to see him in the above picture, but it was really hard to get a good shot.
Karrie & Sophia feeding a giraffe.
They loved the petting zoo - Jacob loved touching the animals!!


Jacob was acting like the hippopotamus that he was riding. He looks just like the hippo!!

No comments: